PLEASE READ THESE DISCLOSURES AND POLICIES SO YOU ARE FULLY INFORMED OF Emmy Does’S PRACTICES.
(1) CONTENT. Emmy Does (“the Blog”) provides content, EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS (Section (3)), for general information purposes only. The content constitute the opinions of the Blog and its author. The Blog author is not a medical professional nor certified expert in their field. You should never substitute information from this Blog for information obtained from a licensed professional. The information on the blog may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. While we try to revise the blog on a regular basis, it may not reflect the most current legal developments. The opinions expressed at or through the blog are the opinions of the individual author.
(2) COPYRIGHT. The Content and Images published by the Blog are protected by copyright. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited without express written permission from the Blog. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, and modify any part of this Blog. You are welcome to link to this blog, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When You quote or link to this Blog, please include the Blog’s name in your link. To obtain permission to copy portions of the Blog, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) PROHIBITED ACTIONS. You are not authorized to (i) use this Blog to advertise for products of any kind and for other Blogs, (ii) to infringe the Copyright policy and Comment policy of this Blog, (iii) to attack this Blog using malicious software and/or use this Blog for data mining (iv) to commit any illegal actions while using the Blog, or against this Blog, (v) to restrict access to this Blog, (vi) to impede the normal functioning of this Blog and (vii) to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the Author of this Blog.
(4) NO GUARANTEE. The Blog and its Author make no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Blog. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Blog will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or Your servers are located. Although the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the Commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Author.
(7) NO WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS. The Author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. This blog is provided “As Is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
(1) EDITORIAL POLICY. Editorial content is written by the Author based on personal experience and results. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, public relation firms, brand, or other individual unless otherwise noted. Press samples submitted for review are For Consideration Only. The Blog and its Author do not provide any guarantee of review, positive or negative. The Blog does not accept compensation for product reviews. Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, and the like will be clearly marked as advertising content and do not reflect the opinions of the Blog or its Author.
(2) REVIEW POLICY. Reviews are written based on the Author’s personal experience with the product and is not influenced by third parties (advertisers, brand representatives, public relation representatives, etc.). Reviews are written in a pro/con format and address different aspects of the product.
(3) COMMENT POLICY. The purpose of comments is to facilitate a relevant, on-topic dialogue between the Blog author, You, and other users of the Blog. Comments which do not add to the conversation (including, but not limited to, advertising, off-site links, and spam) or go on an inappropriate tangent may be edited, moved, or deleted. Comments which include at least (1) one hyperlink will automatically require moderation and may delay in your comment from appearing on this blog. To promote the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in the Blog’s comments. Comments may not attack the author or other commenters. Trolls and trolling comments will be not be permitted. The comments you leave should be constructive, helpful, or insightful. Violation of the Blog’s Comment Policy may result in limited or blocked access of the Blog.
(a) Collection of Information. We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. For example, mailing information is required to award giveaway prizes to winners, but this information is never used or sold for any additional purpose beyond fulfilling the prize. Personally identifiable information is used solely to address your specific request and is not sold to third parties or market researchers. We also collect non-personally identifiable information through such devices like analytics, cookies, and log files, which may include, but is not limited to, your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the Web browser you used to visit the Site, the time you visited the Site, which Web pages you visited on the Site, and other anonymous Site usage data.
(b) Distribution of Personally Identifiable Information. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
(c) Commitment to Data Security. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
(f) Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.