From a recent post on Sephora about VIB & Sephora Rewards:
Saving your points for the ultimate splurge? Go all-in for once-in-a-lifetime experiences you’ll have to see to believe. Exclusively available for Beauty Insiders.
Just to name a few…
- For 1,000 Points, go ink deep with bestselling products from Kat Von D’s edgy collection in a signed, limited-edition case.
- For 2,000 Points, dare to express yourself with the ultimate collection of Urban Decay Naked products, signed by brand founder Wende Zomnir.
- For 10,000 Points, embody the feminine vision of Stella McCartney with Stella fragrances plus her Falabella Shaggy Deer Foldover Tote Bag.
The limited-edition packages get better and better, so be sure to check your email or the Beauty Insider Rewards Boutique in the next week to make sure you don’t miss these offers. They won’t last long!
- They only do this once or twice a year
- There are various rewards at usually 1k, 2k, 5k, and 10k
- You can’t get multiples of the same rewards but you can get several different rewards if you have the points.
- They all release at once
- They are extremely limited. Almost always less than 10. Sometimes only 1 or 2.
- They sell out in under an hour for the good ones. Some of them took a couple days last time because they were only good in certain cities.
- The stores usually have no idea what you’re talking about. You need to order online.
so close but you spend some points on something kinda meh? you know you can take the rewards back and get your points refunded! hopefully that get some of you girls closer to those ultimate rewards 🙂